The nature of the work is focused on creating product and brand demand, understanding external constituents and effectively presenting company or product information.
Responsible for maximizing advertising objectives. Provides guidance on advertising plans, programs, placement, design, development and related matters. Reviews effectiveness of advertising efforts. Responsible for connecting directly with consumers through various mediums.
Sets and owns the digital category experiences, creation of digital content and marketing plans from strategy to execution. Provide content that is inspirational, enriching, insightful, and entertaining that connects the consumer with the brand.
Leads the digital category experiences, integrates commerce and delivers a solid core content offering Execute the vision for category site development and how it connects with overall brand strategy, putting product and athletes first.
Define agency engagement and relationships; who we work with and what our contract/expectations will be
Set team expectations for the creation of digital content and marketing plans from strategy to execution
Link site metrics to overall brand metrics for evaluation of strategy vs. execution
Provide services and tools that make the athlete better
Provide content that is inspirational, enriching, insightful, and entertaining for the consumer
Connect consumers to each other and the brand.
- Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and minimum of 5 years directly relevant work
Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 3 yrs; Masters + 4 yrs;
Associates degree + 6 yrs; High School + 7 yrs
- Minimum 5 years experience in digital marketing, brand marketing, or related field
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Works independently, receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff
- Applies best practices and knowledge of internal/external business challenges to improve
products, processes or services
- Has developed conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions
- Interprets customer needs, assesses requirements and identifies solutions to non-standard
- Explains difficult issues and works to build consensus
- Makes decisions within guidelines and policies
- Impacts a range of standard and non-standard customer, operational, process, project or
If you are interested, please send your resume to the following E-mail adress: